Terms and Conditions
RHealthCircle T & C
- “Year” shall mean the period of 12 months, starting from 1st January to 31st December.
- “Month” shall mean clear calendar month.
- “Quarter” shall mean a consecutive period of 3 months, starting on the first day of January, April, July or October in a calendar year.
- “Reward” shall mean specific items for which programme currency can be redeemed.
- “Wellness Points” means the member will earn on valid transaction / activity.
- Membership into the RHealthCircle entitles members to earn points, which can be redeemed for rewards from a catalogue or for specific items it may be communicated to the member from time to time, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the RHealthCircle Programme.
- RHealthCircle membership to be offered to select Reliance corporate and retail customers.
- Health policy members above 18 years of age will be qualified by RGI.
- Members will subscribe for a pre-defined wellness package which will offer select programme benefits.
- Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the RHealthCircle Programme terms and conditions and the number of points in his or her account.in his or her account.
- Reliance General Insurance will send correspondence to active members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of RHealthCircle Programme, changes and points Updates. However, Reliance General Insurance will not be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delay in the mail.
- All communication will be deemed to have been received by the member unless communicated by the member.
- Any change in the name, email ID, address, or other information relating to the Member must be notified to Reliance General Insurance via the helpdesk/ email, as soon as possible.
- Reliance General Insurance reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, definitions, membership processes, benefits, rewards or reward level pertaining to the programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. For example, Reliance General Insurance may increase or decrease the points required for a benefit or particular reward.
- Member declares and confirms that the information provided in the enrolment form, is the member’s authentic information and that the member consents to and authorizes Reliance General Insurance to use such information for the purposes of contacting or communicating with the member via e-mail, SMS and/ or telephone in connection with RHealthCircle Programme.
- Any points, or benefits, which the Reliance General Insurance deems to have been transferred, sold or assigned in violation of the RHealthCircle Programme, T&C may be confiscated or cancelled.
- All rewards-related communication will be mailed to the mailing address that currently exists in the Reliance General insurance database, as specified in the RGI corporate portal.
- Points earned in the program do not have any monetary value and cannot be sold or transferred by members in any manner at any point of time, or be redeemed for cash. These points can be redeemed for rewards on offer through Reliance General Insurance only.
- The points earned by members are valid as long as members have an enrolled in the RHealthCircle program by Reliance General Insurance. In case of termination of membership, for whatever reason, all points shall lapse/expire.
- All benefits offered by RGICL are on a best effort basis. In case a member is not offered a particular benefit or if RGICL does not make a particular benefit available, RGICL will not be liable to compensate in any way. A similar product with equivalent specifications will be provided to the member in such cases.
RGI T & C
Quick Quote Premium Estimate
The premium estimate given for private car & two wheeler quick quote section is given by assuming that all previous policies have been renewed continuously without any gap in insurance and no claim has been made in previous policies. Quote Quick premium estimate given for other products is approximate.
To receive the final payable premium for all products you are required click on the Continue to Buy.All Quote will be valid only for seven days from the date of creation of the quote.
You authorize Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call on the contact number (made available by you on our website with a specific request to call back) and offer you information and services for the product you have opted for. You authorize us to call you for the mentioned purpose for a period of upto 45 days irrespective of whether you are registered with the NDNC registry.
We will also use your contact details information to:
- Send you information about products and services offered by Reliance General Insurance and its Affiliates,
- To contact you for policy reminder notices, claims processing and
- To keep you updated on the insurance sector and Reliance General Insurance through our newsletters.
In event you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
Use of the content
The content is available for informational purposes only. The posting of contents and access to this website does not render, either explicitly or implicitly, any provision of services or products by us. Information concerning financial products or services (including insurance, asset management and banking) is only available through the respective Reliance General Insurance.
All advertisements contains only an indication of cover offered with the products. For more information please read the policy wordings before concluding a sale.
Reservation of Rights
Declaration & Warranty on Behalf of All Persons Proposed to be Insured with RGICL
You agree to have read and understood the brochure, prospectus, sales literature & Policy wordings and confirm to abide by the same.
Standing Instructions for auto debit of Credit Card (SICC)
This standing instruction for auto debit is only available for payment of premium made through credit card and shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the Reliance HealthGain Policy (the Policy)
- The SICC request will be processed within 7 working days. The Company reserves its right to decline your request for SICC, without assigning any reason.
- Under SICC, the premium shall be debited on or prior to the premium payment due date.
- Prior to debiting the premium, SMS will be sent to your registered mobile no.
- This facility is available for the Policy with installment premium payment mode.
- The subsequent charge of premium shall be subject to change in applicable taxes.
- In the event of your request for SICC facility is declined due to any reason, you will be obligated to pay the outstanding premium through any other premium payment mode in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Policy. Non-payment of premium within due date as per the terms and conditions of the Policy, the Policy shall cease to operate from the unpaid installment due date and the Company shall not be liable for any claim under this Policy whatsoever.
- This authorization shall remain valid unless contrary instruction, revocation or termination of SICC issued by the Policyholder.
- Additionally in the event of any claim being logged under the policy for any cause whatsoever, all the subsequent premium installments shall immediately become due and payable notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein above contained. The company shall have the right to recover and deduct any or all the pending installments from the claim amount due under the policy.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. AND ITS AND AFFILIATES, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Reliance General Insurance does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Reliance General Insurance does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Reliance General Insurance) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. The in formation and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes.
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Reliance General Insurance. Reliance General Insurance is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Reliance General Insurance of the websites or the content thereof.
Although the information contained in the Website has been carefully vetted, the use of this website shall be at your own risk. All contents on the Reliance General Insurance Website, including but not limited to graphics, text and hyperlinks or references to other sites, is provided "as is". Reliance General Insurance shall not give without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful components.
We shall not be responsible or liable for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, errors, omission, typographic errors, disruption, delay, interruption, failure, deletion, defect of any information, research, reports, analysis, quotes etc in this Web Site or any part thereof. We assume no responsibility to update or amend the website.
We do not warrant that the functions of the Reliance General Insurance website will be uninterrupted and/or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Reliance General Insurance website or the server that makes it available are free from computer viruses or other harmful components.
Credit/ Debit card details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd. will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd. Further the said information will be not be utilized and shared by Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd. with any third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Refund & Cancellations:
You can get in touch with our Customer Care at 1800 3009 or email to email@example.com to initiate the process. Please be informed that cancellations will be subject to the terms and conditions of the policy opted by the customers.
Limitation of Liability
Reliance General Insurance assumes no liability and shall not be responsible as to the errors or omissions which may occur sometimes. Reliance General Insurance expressly disclaim any liability, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access or use or inability to access or use of the Reliance General Insurance website or reliance on its content, or any failure of performance, interruption, defect, delay in transmission, computer viruses or other harmful components, or line or system failure associated with the Reliance General Insurance website, regardless of our knowledge thereof. Reliance General Insurance shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website
All content of the Reliance General Insurance Website is protected by copyright with all rights reserved. All rights in the pages, site content and arrangement are owned by Reliance General Insurance Company Limited. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, redelivering through the use of "framing" technology, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any site content for any purpose without the prior written approval of Reliance General Insurance Company Limited.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This web site is controlled and operated by Reliance General Insurance from its offices within the India. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this web site are governed by the Indian laws.
All Disputes arising out of these terms or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in Mumbai, India, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Reliance General Insurance with respect to your access to and/or use of this web site.